As the leading roofing contractor in the region, Wilson Roofing has the skills and experience to install high quality roofing systems from GAF in your home. Our roofing products will offer lasting protection against the elements along with unmatched beauty for many years. Read on to learn more:
- Lifetime Shingles: GAF manufactures some of the best shingles in the industry in terms of durability, beauty, and versatility. Our roofing shingles can stand up to any kind of weather and will complement a wide range of architectural styles.
- Roof Deck Protection: As an elite roofing company, we install roof deck protection to prevent moisture from escaping through your attic. This feature also keeps wind-driven rain from damaging your roof.
- Leak Barriers: Leak barriers protect the most vulnerable areas of your roof: the rake edges, roof valleys, and eaves. They also complement the flashing around your skylights, dormers, vent pipes, and chimneys.
- Roof Vent: GAF’s Cobra® Attic Ventilation removes excess heat and moisture from your attic, reducing your energy bills. GAF’s roof vent features an enhanced design for better performance compared to ordinary roof vents.
- Ridge Cap Shingles: This product completes your roof’s appearance and protects it from leaks near the hips and ridges of your roof. You can choose from four different designs, which will give you four different roof profiles for your home.
- Starter Strip Shingles: These shingles protect against the wind, eliminate waste during the installation, and save time. They can also help you qualify for upgraded wind coverage on your roof warranty.
Our GAF Lifetime Roofing system will protect your home for many decades. Wilson Roofing has proudly been serving the community for more than 40 years. Our residential roofing services include new roof installation and roof repair and maintenance. Since we’re a GAF Master Elite™ contractor, you know you can rely on us. We serve Austin, TX. Call us at (855) 501-2220 to learn more about the GAF Lifetime Roofing System. You can also ask for a free estimate.